It’s time to head back out and explore our beautiful world! ✈️
We’ve taken lots of precautions to ensure your safety and those of others – please take a second to read through these and how you can help us to stop the spread of covid19.
- Sanitizer in all common areas for you to disinfect your hands when entering and exiting
- WHO certified cleaning products to disinfect all common areas, rooms, and bathrooms and leaving them super clean and virus free. (As well as additional cleaning hours).
- 50% bed reduction to give you more space in the rooms, ‘One Up >< one Down’ on bunks to give optimum social distancing!
- Limited capacity in dining, kitchen, and common areas to give you more space (but still close enough to meet people, mingle safely, and have a great time!)
- Our team will be wearing masks while working and encourage our guests to do so when in close proximity to others
- Our staff is fully trained and equipped on how to spot, deal, and help prevent a Covid19 case.
- Information on how to help and what to do to prevent virus spreading is posted in all areas around the hostel.
- Check-In and Out have been super streamlined to minimize contact. Our contactless keys will be sanitized between each use
- Contactless payment to the card on file (When available, please note no cash will be accepted during this period)
- Screens to create an extra layer of protection where social distancing is not possible
- Markers to keep your distance from each other while checking in and out
How you can help ♥️
PLEASE DO 👍🏽
- Sanitize your hands every time you enter the hostel
- Wash your hands at regular intervals and after every visit to the toilet, sneezing, or coughing
- When sneezing or coughing please do so into a tissue or toilet paper and dispose of appropriately
- Social Distance at all times, allow 1.5 metres between you and other guests.
- Wear a face mask as much as possible particularly when in close contact with other people.
- Obey Rules posted around the hostel to protect yourself and others from COVID19
PLEASE DON’T 👎🏽
- Block corridors or entryways that prevent people from social distancing
- Smoke in front of the hostel. Do not block the entrance to the hostel, it must always be kept clear
- Hide any symptoms if you feel ill in any way, let us know and we will ensure to protect you and others with our pre-planned procedures.