PLEASE, Read before booking
It’s time to head back out and explore our beautiful world! ✈️
We’ve taken lots of precautions to ensure your safety and those of others – please take a second to read through these and how you can help us to stop the spread of covid19.
Please note: Some of our facilities will be affected due government guidelines.
- Reception hours – Reception will be operating a limited service, please inform us beforehand of your arrival time so we can be ready for you! Although the desk will not be crewed, we will be available for you 24 hours a day by calling the number provided.
- Charity Breakfast – Breakfast will not be available until guidance changes to allow us to do so, we will have a “top places for breakfast board” so you can start your day with a delicious feast!
- Common Areas – We are unable to open our kitchen and common areas due to government guidance, but we will organize activities in the park or around the city for you to get to know other people!
- Sanitizer in all common areas for you to disinfect your hands when entering and exiting.
- WHO certified cleaning products to disinfect all areas, rooms, and bathrooms and leaving them super clean and virus free. (As well as additional cleaning hours).
- 50% bed reduction to give you more space in the rooms, ‘One Up >< one Down’ on bunks to give optimum social distancing!
- Our team will be wearing masks while working and encourage our guests to do so when in close proximity to others
- Our staff is fully trained and equipped on how to spot, deal, and help prevent a Covid19 case.
- Information on how to help and what to do to prevent virus spreading is posted in all areas around the hostel
- Check-In and Out have been super streamlined to minimize contact. Our contactless keys will be sanitized between each use
- Contactless payment to the card on file (When available, please note no cash will be accepted during this period)
- Screens to create an extra layer of protection where social distancing is not possible
- Markers to keep your distance from each other while checking in and out
How you can help ♥️
PLEASE DO 👍🏽
- Sanitize your hands every time you enter the hostel
- Wash your hands at regular intervals and after every visit to the toilet, sneezing, or coughing
- When sneezing or coughing please do so into a tissue or toilet paper and dispose of appropriately
- Social Distance at all times, allow 1.5 metres between you and other guests.
- Wear a face mask as much as possible particularly when in close contact with other people.
- Obey Rules posted around the hostel to protect yourself and others from COVID19
PLEASE DON’T 👎🏽
- Block corridors or entryways that prevent people from social distancing
- Smoke in front of the hostel. Do not block the entrance to the hostel, it must always be kept clear
- Hide any symptoms if you feel ill in any way, let us know and we will ensure to protect you and others with our pre-planned procedures.