PLEASE, Read before booking
It’s time to head back out and explore our beautiful world! ✈️
We’ve taken lots of precautions to ensure your safety and those of others – please take a second to read through these and how you can help us to stop the spread of covid19.
Please note: Some of our facilities will be affected due government guidelines.
- Reception hours – Reception will be operating a limited service.
- Check-out is between 8am and 10am (drop-off box is available for earlier check-outs).
- Check-in is available between 2pm and 10pm (please let us know your arrival time to ensure someone is there to greet you with a masked smile!).
(A staff member is available 24 hours a day for emergencies, a number will be provided if you have any issues).
- Charity Breakfast – Breakfast will not be available until guidance changes to allow us to do so, we will have a “top places for breakfast board” so you can start your day with a delicious feast!
- Common Areas – Kitchen and common areas are closed due to Covid-19 safety measures. Access to these facilities will only be available for long-term guests (28 days and over bookings). These facilities will only be available to use after ten days staying at the hostel; this is a safety precaution for you, other long-term guests, and staff. There will be a maximum number of people allowed to use each space at any one time to ensure social distancing.
- Sanitizer in all common areas for you to disinfect your hands when entering and exiting.
- WHO certified cleaning products to disinfect all areas, rooms, and bathrooms and leaving them super clean and virus free. (As well as additional cleaning hours).
- 50% bed reduction to give you more space in the rooms, ‘One Up >< one Down’ on bunks to give optimum social distancing!
- Our team will be wearing masks while working and encourage our guests to do so when in close proximity to others
- Our staff is fully trained and equipped on how to spot, deal, and help prevent a Covid19 case.
- Information on how to help and what to do to prevent virus spreading is posted in all areas around the hostel
- Check-In and Out have been super streamlined to minimize contact. Our contactless keys will be sanitized between each use
- Contactless payment to the card on file (When available, please note no cash will be accepted during this period)
- Screens to create an extra layer of protection where social distancing is not possible
- Markers to keep your distance from each other while checking in and out
How you can help ♥️
PLEASE DO 👍🏽
- Sanitize your hands every time you enter the hostel
- Wash your hands at regular intervals and after every visit to the toilet, sneezing, or coughing
- When sneezing or coughing please do so into a tissue or toilet paper and dispose of appropriately
- Social Distance at all times, allow 1.5 metres between you and other guests.
- Wear a face mask as much as possible particularly when in close contact with other people.
- Obey Rules posted around the hostel to protect yourself and others from COVID19
PLEASE DON’T 👎🏽
- Block corridors or entryways that prevent people from social distancing
- Smoke in front of the hostel. Do not block the entrance to the hostel, it must always be kept clear
- Hide any symptoms if you feel ill in any way, let us know and we will ensure to protect you and others with our pre-planned procedures.